Thursday, May 14, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL--I'M ON MY WAY TO TEXAS!!

I've gotten all thumbs up and I'm ready to go. And what better way to keep you all involved in my life than with a blog, so enjoy!

Who: Laura; aliases: Lolo, Dirk, Langley, Bobby
What: A blog about my summer internship and all of the adventures
Where: I'm going to Brownsville, Texas and will be working with the University of Texas School of Public Health Brownsville. I always wanted to go south, I just didn't think I'd go this far south!
When: Monday May 25, 2009 through Monday August 17, 2009
Why: My degree program requires an internship as a part of the graduation requirements and this will be an awesome opportunity
How: For this you will have to continue following my blog for the next few months

No comments:

Post a Comment